Are you a college student looking for an affordable laptop? If yes, you are in the right place. We have prepared a list of the top 6 affordable laptops for you. By the end of this article, you will easily choose the best one among them.
It isn’t easy to find a suitable laptop at a reasonable price with all the specifications you need. There are various options available, but people often get confused about them. Now you don’t have to worry as we will discuss each one of them in detail.
Laptops are essential for every college student. The demand for them has increased because of the global pandemic. Almost all the institutions, schools, colleges are giving online classes to the students. They are also used for other purposes as well.
From completing assignments to projects, one can do different things by using it. When it comes to college assignments and projects, a student needs good guidance. There are many platforms where you can find experts that help you complete your assignments and projects of different subjects. One of the reliable platforms is TopAssignmentExperts. They provide the best guidance to college students.
Nowadays, people can complete their tasks on smartphones too. However, they are not as convenient as laptops because you will get a big screen with other features. So, smartphones cannot compete with them.
You might be curious to know about the affordable ones. Read along as we share a list of excellent devices that you can buy at reasonable prices.
List of best affordable laptops for college students
1. Acer Swift 3
It is known for its excellent specifications and lightweight body. If you are searching for one you can carry with you, it is a perfect choice. You can do daily tasks by using this PC. The best part is that you don’t have to spend so much money purchasing Acer Swift 3. However, keep in mind that it is not suitable for gaming purposes.
- It has the 11th generation Intel Core i5-i7 processor.
- It is equipped with Intel Iris Xe Graphics.
- The RAM is up to 16 GB LPDDR4X.
- It provides up to 1TB SSD storage.
- The device is portable because it is light in weight.
- You can do multiple tasks at one time.
- The inbuilt speakers are not suitable for entertainment purposes.
2. HP Chromebook 14
HP is well-known for the quality of laptops it provides to the users. HP Chromebook 14 is a famous device among college students. It offers brilliant performance because of the processor. One can do different important work like assignments, projects, presentations, meetings, and more. You will not regret buying it for yourself.
- It uses the Intel Celeron N3350 processor.
- The memory of the device is up to 64 GB.
- It provides a 14 inch (1366 X 768) display.
- It is integrated with Intel HD graphics 500.
- Design is unique from other devices.
- You will find many USB ports in it.
- It performs well for light browsing.
- If you want to do multiple tasks simultaneously, it won’t handle the load.
- Its speakers are not suitable for listening to music or other entertainment purposes.
- The display is not bright; it is more colorless.
3. Acer Chromebook 314
Acer Chromebook 314 comes with a lot of excellent specifications. Although it doesn’t support Windows, it still performs well for college-related tasks. You won’t face any issues until you are doing lightweight work on the laptop. People buy this primarily because it has a long-life battery. So, its performance wouldn’t get affected even if you work all day long.
- It uses the Intel Celeron N4000 processor.
- Intel UHD graphics provide a great display.
- The size of the screen is 14-inch (1366 X 768).
- It offers storage of 32 GB eMMC.
- The battery is long-lasting.
- The screen quality is better than other laptops.
- It doesn’t have a touchscreen feature.
- If you want a fingerprint reader, you can find another one.
4. Lenovo IdeaPad 330S
Lenovo IdeaPad 330S has many unique features that improve the experience of the user. You will not find any device at this rate that offers such specifications. It is suitable for everyone as it can handle the light work effectively. The performance is also up to the mark. However, if you want advanced features, you should make a different choice.
- It has 8th generation Intel Core series processors.
- The size of the display is 14-inch(1920 X 1080).
- RAM is 4 GB, and storage is 1TB HDD.
- The screen display is crisp. So, it is suitable for entertainment.
- You will not have any problems with the touchpad.
- The body is solid as well as classy.
- Multitasking is not possible.
- Battery life is not as great as you might want.
5. Asus Vivobook S14
It is the best option for students as it is capable of handling multiple works at one go. One will not face any issues regarding its speed and performance. It has a lightweight yet solid body.
- The 8th generation Intel Core i5-8265U processor is there.
- The size of the screen is 14-inch (1920 X 1080).
- The graphics processor is Integrated Intel UHD graphics 620.
- It gives excellent performance and speed
- It is suitable for multitasking.
- It has a bluish display.
- The storage is not expandable.
6. Google Pixelbook Go
Google Pixelbook has plenty of impressive specifications. Its unique model and design attract many people. The battery is long-lasting, so you won’t have trouble working on it the whole day. It is better than other Chromebooks in various aspects. It is known for its HD display.
- It uses the Intel Core m3-i7 processor.
- The storage is 64 GB – 256 GB.
- It is equipped with Intel UHD graphics 615 (300MHz).
- You can enjoy movies with an HD display.
- The processor is powerful for multitasking.
- It provides an impressive battery life.
- It is more expensive than other Chromebooks.
In the end, we would like to say that laptops have now become an essential device for everyone. They are responsible for handling different tasks efficiently. We hope you can now choose the best affordable laptop from the above list.